Wednesday, April 21, 2010

. helpers and peek .

. i'm back from the little trip down south and i'm getting back into my groove, sort of . it's great to be home, sleeping in my own bed, seeing my hubby (a little) . but with spring planting under way, working on the house and studio, things are far from "normal" . although, what's normal anyway ? and that's so boring, right ?!

. today i had help painting at the studio . i, of course, have to share some photos i took of my helpers, and in so doing you're going to get a little peek at the place . although i was careful not to reveal too much . i'm so excited to share 'before' and 'afters' . soon, k ?

. my help was awesome . my cousin, holly, from the des moines area came and brought her friend (and my friend) abby . they picked up (sister) beth along the way and came prepared to spend the day painting . and that we did .
. beth painting .
. the good thing is holly doesn't mind me posting photos like this .
:)
. holly painting .
. it's so exciting watching the progression . things have even changed since these photos were taken !
. abby painting .
. all we accomplished would have taken me days so i really couldn't appreciate it more .

. thanks girls, i owe you !

2 comments:

Lauren Grace Wed Apr 21, 05:07:00 PM  

YAY! so excited for you Sarah! Cannot WAIT to see the finished product. I still want to come help if I can! :)

Audrey Wed Apr 21, 06:37:00 PM  

can't wait to see more!!

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP