Saturday, April 17, 2010

. the beautiful mama's family .

. if you are a fan of mine of facebook you've already seen maternity photos of my beautiful friend audrey . she's so beautiful, inside and out ! before we did our fun shoot together we snapped a few of her and her beautiful little family .
. the cute lil family .

. the cute little family .

. anticipating the new baby .
. it's no wonder their children are so beautiful, can't wait to see little aliza !
. beautiful mommy and daddy .
. i think isabelle is excited to have a sister .
. the cute little family .
:)
. isabelle and christian .
. if you're not a fan of mine on facebook, go there now and become one . and if you don't...
you'll still get to see audrey's maternity photos, i'll be posting them soon . i just can't be mean . i just appreciate you checking my work out at all .
:)

1 comments:

Audrey Sun Apr 18, 07:20:00 PM  

so fun to see these!! thanks for including the family!! I'm so excited about getting them all in the mail this week!! These pictures are making me realize how very huge with child I am. ;)

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP