Thursday, November 12, 2009

. gibson michael .

. i seriously couldn't wait to see, hold and photograph this little guy . chris and emily had their little guy one week ago today . meet little gibs . we planned our session just so, so he would sleep the entire time i was there . yep, you guessed it, he was awake until the last few minutes before i left .
:)
. but i do love seeing his curious little eyes . he was such a good little guy too, no fussing at all .
. gibs .

. gibs .
. my favorite .
. gibs .

. gibs .
. daddy is quite 'hands-on' . he's great at diaper changes already . he even taught me how to swaddle a baby . he's already super dad .
. gibs .
. and speaking of super . his mama is amazing . what a blessed little guy . gibs and mama spend a lot of time in this chair together .
. mama and gibs .

. gibs .

. gibs .
. little man gibs .
. gibson michael .

. gibson michael .

. gibson michael .
. to see a few more check out the newborn tab at the top of the page or go to my photostream . love this little family .

2 comments:

Emily Thu Nov 12, 08:25:00 AM  

Could not love these photos more. Thank you so much, my friend!!! It means more to me than you know, to have this time captured forever.

photozmom Thu Nov 12, 09:42:00 AM  

Absolutely ADORABLE !!! Chris and Em... CONGRATS!!! Love the red hair:O) Can't wait to see him for myself!! Sis, Great pictures!( As USUAL !!)

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP