Thursday, October 15, 2009

. they're having a baby .

. i was so excited waiting to shoot this maternity session . emily is such a great friend and this is such a special time in her life that i couldn't wait to capture it . if anybody on this earth was meant to be together it's chris and em . they are just what each other needs . they seem like an old couple that's been together for 50 years or more . those of you that know them, am i right ? in the next few weeks they'll be welcoming their little boy into the world and their lives will change forever . i can't wait to watch where this new journey takes them . they are going to be incredible parents . em's not big on getting her picture taken but she always lets me and tells me i am the only one that can get good ones of her . although i don't agree completely i do appreciate it and she always has a way of making people feel special . and i do, thanks for sharing this special time with me em .
. em's having a baby .

. chris and emily .

. chris and emily .

. emily .
. this one couldn't be more 'them' .
. chris and emily .

. chris and emily .

. chris and emily .

. chris and emily .

. emily .

. chris and emily .

. chris and emily .

. chris and emily .

. chris and emily .

. chris and emily .

. chris and emily .

. chris and emily .
. my favorite .
. chris and emily .

. chris and emily .
. we shot a few studio shots . they are never my favorite but here's a few cute ones .
. em's having a baby .
!? isn't she adorable ?!
. em's having a baby .
. as always, if you want to see a few more you can click the 'family' link at the top of the page or else go here .

3 comments:

Emily Thu Oct 15, 09:02:00 AM  

LOVE THEM!!!! Thank you so much! I'm so proud of what you can do, my friend. :-)

photozmom Thu Oct 15, 09:39:00 AM  

They are all so good!!! I love the last one.... SO EM !!!! My favorite is the one of them bring "themselves"!!! Love the quilt too :O) Congrats Chris and Em ! SOO excited for you !

Barb Thu Oct 15, 03:05:00 PM  

I love these pics!!! They are soooo precious! You've done such a wonderful job capturing Chris & Em and their little miracle with your special skills and talent. I love each of the pics for different reasons, but you really captured Em in the last one. :-)

~ Barb

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP