Monday, September 14, 2009

. sarah's a senior .

. i met up with sarah and a few of her friends for sarah's senior shots . she's such a sweet girl with such striking eyes and the cutest giggle (just like her sister) . i'm posting quite a few because i was just having a hard time narrowing it down . there's even more here if you want to check them out, or click the 'senior' link at the top of the page .
. sarah .
. she asked me what she should wear and i said 'color' . color makes for much more interesting photos, i recommend this for family, kids or senior shoots .
. sarah .

. sarah .

. sarah .

. sarah .
. i loved this black wall and her purple shirt with it, stunning combo .
. sarah .
. i think this is my favorite photo of all, those eyes !
. sarah .

. sarah .

. sarah .

. sarah .
. more color .
. sarah .

. sarah .
. and the sun going down is my favorite time of day to shoot . you just can't go wrong with the golden hour .
. sarah .

. sarah .

. sarah .
. as i mentioned, she brought some good friends along and i couldn't help but shoot them too . i love teenage girls, somedays i still feel like one myself .
. girlfriends .

. girlfriends .

. sarah .

. sarah .

. sarah .

. sarah .

. sarah .

. sarah .
. thanks for the awesome shoot sarah [and friends] .

4 comments:

Photozgran Mon Sep 14, 07:08:00 AM  

I understand how hard it would be to pick the best of these pictures. Great photographer and Great Subject.
It looks like you were having a great time.

photozmom Mon Sep 14, 07:26:00 AM  

WOW...She does look like her sister!!! What a great photo shoot! They are GREAT !!! Great poses, scenery and a beautiful girl!!! The photographer didn't do too bad either :O)

worth100words Mon Sep 14, 10:02:00 AM  

These are awesome Sarah! Great job. I wish I had had someone with your creativity and eye take my senior shots!

Christina Zimmerman Mon Sep 21, 12:42:00 PM  

Awesome Job!! I love the one where she is wading in the water!! Very CooL!

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP