Monday, August 24, 2009

. my life has gone to the dogs .

. not really but i feel like that's about all i've been blogging about lately, the dogs and clouds . so this'll be the last dogs for a while, maybe . while steve and i were out working in the shop this weekend they were just hanging out and i couldn't pass up these shots .
. elsie . chopper . greta .

. elsie . chopper . greta .
. elsie (or LC as ryan calls her, say it's there's a big difference) is some kinda cute if you ask me .
. elsie .

. chopper .

. greta .

. sleepy greta .

. greta .
. hope your weekend was as relaxing as theirs . happy monday .

4 comments:

Bridget Mon Aug 24, 05:03:00 AM  

Cute pics. Reminds of rex when he sleeps..

Aunt N Mon Aug 24, 05:23:00 AM  

Don't apologize for doing dogs. They made great subjects. And that shop! Has hubby put in for the Good Housekeeping Award for farm shops. He'd win!

worth100words Mon Aug 24, 07:37:00 AM  

I like your dog posts!!! Keep 'em coming :)

. sarah . Mon Aug 24, 06:27:00 PM  

Okay, okay! I'll post more dog pics soon :)) And I'll tell Steve what you said about his shop, although that's what I was out there helping with was tidying it up. He knows how to organize though!! It's keeping it that way that seems to be the trouble. That's why God gave him me :)

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP