Wednesday, November 17, 2010

. dakota .

. dakota was so fun to shoot, he made me laugh a lot . i love to laugh .
2 . dakota . 4 . dakota .
. this awesome barn was right on their property . wanting to move it to my farm, so many opportunities for great photos .
3 . dakota .

20 . dakota .

1 . dakota .

16 . dakota .

15 . dakota . 18 . dakota .
. i loved that he wanted his bible in a few, i'm a fan of that book too !
19 . dakota .

11 . dakota .

10 . dakota .

9 . dakota . 8 . dakota .

12 . dakota .
. aw, this is a favorite .
14 . dakota .
. another fav .
13 . dakota .
. thanks dakota . you're awesome .

2 comments:

Holly Wed Nov 17, 09:28:00 AM  

LOVE the Bible photos!!! That's awesome!

Emily Thu Nov 18, 02:45:00 PM  

I love that barn!!!!! There are ENDLESS shoots that could be done there. Can you imagine a bridal one in that barn?! Gah...I'm practically drooling.

And, p.s., you have a great laugh so laugh it up, lady!

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP