Thursday, November 11, 2010

. christmas pj shoot .

. i said it on fb, but really, it was almost too much to watch all this cuteness in their jammies walk through the door ! i had so much fun with it . wearing my jammies to work was another perk . i want to say a big thank you to a few that helped me pull this together: my wonderful mother-in-law for making the beautiful christmas cookies, my ever supporting mom for helping the day flow smooth by handling the paper end of things and my cousin bridget for being my assistant and props girl ! without you 3 things wouldn't have gone near as smooth !

. these cute little snuggly kiddos were the first of the day .
1 . kalea . grayson . maya .
. slippers and all .
2 . kalea . grayson . maya .
. look at the 'stash !
4 . kalea . grayson . maya .

3 . kalea . grayson . maya .
. quinn and cade are friends of mine now, you saw them this summer here .
6 . quinn . cade .
. cade wasn't feeling it . that's okay . no pressure, we just embraced the crocodile tears . quinn on the other hand, happy as could be .
4 . quinn . cade . 5 . quinn . cade .

2 . quinn . cade .

3 . quinn . cade .
. little luke came in looking cuter than a button too .
1 . luke .
. working it for the camera .
2 . luke .
! big smiles, big eyes, melt my heart !
5 . luke . 4 . luke .
. hoping to post more fun ones later today, so check back .

0 comments:

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP