Thursday, July 15, 2010

. the marek family .

. a great night with a fun family and quite a few of my neighbors too . at first this big neighborhood was a little intimidating, but after joining the club and getting to know a few people i've come to love it here and really have a great time when i get a chance to see neighbors, and i've gotten to two nights in a row now . anyway, back to the fun family . the marek's really were great, relaxed and ready with smiles, and with 10 kids there's bound to be good times .
13 . marek family .

16 . marek family .
. papa pulled the tractor in for a few shots .
39 . marek family .

33 . marek family .

20 . marek family .

23 . marek family .
. aren't they cute ! i love kids .
112 . marek family .

107 . marek family .
. and each family .
42 . marek family .

47 . marek family .

01 . marek family .

116. marek family .

64 . marek family .

68 . marek family .

70 . marek family .
. and my favorite part of a photo shoot is when the kids start having all kinds of ideas of what they want to do for me to photograph .
. so, here's the girls . all dancy and cute .
144 . marek family .
. and the boys, dog pile .
:)
136 . marek family .
. and grandpa telling them a few funny stories .
130 . marek family .
! thanks marek family for the great night of fun !

1 comments:

Brooke LeeAn Copeland Thu Jul 15, 06:04:00 PM  

Once again, great job! I know I've said this before, but I really hope I can be like you when I grow up :) Your awesome!

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP