Thursday, May 6, 2010

. no more peeks .

. this is the real deal...almost . well, it is the real deal, just the 'before' photos . this little space has everything a great studio needs; high ceilings, large windows with great lighting, wide open space, and white walls ! this was my first look at the place . i knew under all the stuff that was being stored, there was some potential .
. [before] studio .

. [before] studio .

. [before] studio .
. she needed just a little bit of work .
. [before] studio .
. this is my favorite part, i think . this is an old walk in freezer that has been converted into a dressing room . it's perfect !
. [before] changing room .
. come to the open house tomorrow or saturday and you can see the 'after', it's done and i don't think i could love it any more ! if you can't make it, i'll be posting 'after' shots soon enough .

:)

. i have to say without my husband and my father-in-law it would look very similar to how it does in these photos . is there anything these guys can't do ?!

3 comments:

Audrey Thu May 06, 07:36:00 PM  

can't wait to see the afters!! Hope it all goes wonderfully for you this weekend!

Backyard Candle Co. Fri May 07, 05:26:00 AM  

Im so happy for you Sarah! I can't WAIT to see the after photos!!!

Candace Fri May 07, 09:33:00 AM  

I agree! Eager to see the after pictures post!

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP