Friday, March 26, 2010

. jason & claire .

. jason and claire are getting married .
:)
. i'm so glad i had the opportunity to take engagement photos for jason and claire . it was raining outside so we were confined in the studio, but they were just fine with that . i'm never fine with only studio shots...but then i think you know that .
:)
. jason & claire . 8 .
. we had fun anyway .
. jason & claire . 5 .

. jason & claire . 7 .

. jason & claire . 4 .

. jason & claire . 1 .
. what a sweet couple they are and i wish them all the best for their upcoming wedding and in the 'happily ever after' too !

2 comments:

Kelsey Sat Mar 27, 07:12:00 AM  

I was surprised by the first one where they're holding the picture frame! I like it! I don't think I ever recall seeing a photo like that.

Anonymous Thu Apr 01, 07:44:00 AM  

Post a piture of steve on his tractor! Is he really up there planting corn? Haha! Wish we got to meet you when you were down here for his birthday, next time you can come out and hang with all us. and tell steve hes not missing much, pretty windy down here.

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP