Wednesday, January 20, 2010

. magical frosty day .

. usually when we get frosty trees it's just in the morning for a very short amount of time and if i'm going to get photos i have to get out there and get them before it warms up . yesterday the trees looked this way all day . it was truly amazing .
. breathtaking .
. this tree looked like it was glowing .
. magical frostiness .

. magical frostiness .

. magical frostiness .

. magical frostiness .

. magical frostiness .

. magical frostiness .

. magical frostiness . . magical frostiness .

. magical frostiness .

. magical frostiness .
. sorry if you're bored with my winter photos...i can't get enough of it .

5 comments:

Porters Wed Jan 20, 06:20:00 AM  

I took the kids down to a class at the homeschool office yesterday and we were "ooh"ing and "ahh"ing at all of the beautiful trees. I so wanted to kick myself for forgetting the camera at home!

Photozgran Wed Jan 20, 08:23:00 AM  

Never apologize for taking pictures, a lot of them, of God's creation. I love seeing the frost up close.You could see each little feather of ice.
We are so blessed to be able to enjoy this beauty.

Coffee Bean Wed Jan 20, 10:31:00 AM  

You have gotten some pretty cool pictures the last few days! I love the one of the frost covered pine needles...Impressive!

worth100words Wed Jan 20, 02:49:00 PM  

Those are beautiful Sarah! I love capturing those frosty moment too- they're just gorgeous!

Audrey Fri Jan 22, 10:23:00 AM  

when driving isabelle to school this week looking at all the beautiful trees I thought I should take a picture, and I thought well Sarah will be taking REALLY great ones anyway, so I'm enjoying yours :)

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP