Wednesday, January 6, 2010

. a little fun .

. it's always fun to see something out of the ordinary and be able to capture it with my camera . today i set my laptop down and noticed my reflection in the desktop background of steve's head . i decided to try to get a photo of it and these are what i came up with . it wasn't easy with my 50mm, very little area to work with and not being able to look through the view finder . i think i took over 30 photos just to get these .
:)
. together when we weren't .
. i love that he's in black and white and i'm in color .
. together when we weren't .

. together when we weren't .

. together when we weren't .

. together when we weren't .

. together when we weren't .

. together when we weren't .
. have i mentioned lately that i love him ?
. i do .

3 comments:

Tara McCoy Wed Jan 06, 08:57:00 PM  

That's really kinda cool!!!! I love seeing all your photos! I aspire to be just a smidgen like you!!!!!!!!!!!!

. sarah . Thu Jan 07, 06:58:00 AM  

Thanks Tara. You're sweet! :)

worth100words Thu Jan 07, 07:17:00 AM  

Those are very interesting!

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP