Monday, December 21, 2009

. shoes .

. tammy brought a really fun project for me to work on . she loves shoes and wanted to decorate her room with photos of some of her favorites . she has some serious style ! she wears every single pair of these shoes ! i couldn't pull half of these off !
. fun shoes .

. fun shoes .

. fun shoes .
. wowzas .
. fun shoes .
. hot stuff .
. fun shoes .
. my favorite pair to photography because of the awesome heel .
. fun shoes .

. fun shoes .

. fun shoes .

. fun shoes .

. fun shoes .

. fun shoes .
. and as far as shoes i would wear, these are my favorite . too bad her feet are so tiny, otherwise i think i would have swiped them .
. fun shoes .

. fun shoes .

. fun shoes .

. fun shoes .
. added a few purses in for fun .
. fun shoes .

. fun shoes .

. fun shoes .

. fun shoes .

. fun shoes .
. it was so fun to shoot something so unique and different .

. it's christmas week...are you ready ?

5 comments:

Bridget Mon Dec 21, 04:59:00 AM  

i love every pair. I love her sence of syle!

photozmom Mon Dec 21, 05:19:00 AM  

What a fun shoot !!! Leave it to Tammy to have all these fun shoes !!! I can see her wearing every pair :O)

Porters Mon Dec 21, 06:13:00 AM  

How fun! I'm not so sure I could wear shoes with such high heels! Looks like it would hurt! As far as your Christmas question.....I've got lots of wrapping to do!!

Brooke LeeAn Copeland Mon Dec 21, 01:28:00 PM  

very nice! i only wish i was brave enough to wear those. they are so fun. but i'm with you, on which ones i could pull off.

worth100words Mon Dec 21, 02:23:00 PM  

These are great shots Sarah!! Very creative, and I love the idea! I also like how each shot looks different... it would be hard to shoot so many shoes and have enough creativity to not seem redundant. Great job!

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP