Friday, December 11, 2009

. a few songs i'm loving lately .

. fireflies by owl city is such a cute song, and i love the video just as much . i used to have one of those little machines that you type the words on, i don't even remember what it did . owl city has such a cool sound, loving their songs .

. love this cute little christmas song too . although the story in my mind does not really match up with the video, i like what's in my head better . :)


. funny little song, but so true .


. love the words to this song . video, not real exciting . :)


. these songs will be going on my itunes soon .
? any songs you're into lately that you'd like to share with me ?

2 comments:

Unknown Fri Dec 11, 05:44:00 AM  

Garbage In Garbage Out is kind of neat. It has an unusual sound and nice message but too much of that song gets old real quick.
I have not heard of Beckah Shae but I like both the music and lyrics. I'll have to check out more of her work.
You might also check out the new David Crowder Band CD: Church Music. It has some similar music characteristics as some of the songs you've posted. I hope to get that CD for Stuart pretty soon.

Anonymous Mon Dec 14, 03:52:00 PM  

Sarah. Another one of my favorites right now is Hold My Heart by Tenth Ave. North (Over under cd)

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP