Tuesday, December 1, 2009

. family .

. there's nothing that says holidays in our country any more than family, well maybe food, but i still think family wins out . i love that this is the time of year that everyone wants photos of the whole family together . i love that the holidays do bring everyone together . i do love being with family during the holidays, can you imagine this time of year without family . i know for many it's a reality and i am so very thankful for my own family as well as families such as these where i'm able to witness such love, comfort, warmth and fun .

. i had the privilege of photographing this family during their thanksgiving celebration . such a happy bunch as i'm sure you can just tell by looking .
. the whole family .
. where it all began .
. the parents (as chris calls them) .
. the parents .
. tim and his family .
. the oldest and his family .
. chris and his family .
. a middle child and his family .
. natalie and her man .
. the youngest and her man .
. the mother and her mother .
. the mother and her mother .
. and possibly my favorite, the great grandmother with her great grandchildren .
. the matriarch and her great grandchildren .

5 comments:

photozmom Tue Dec 01, 05:47:00 AM  

They are all SO good !!! It is fun seeing this family, that I watched grow up branch out into their own families. Yes, I have to agree, the one of Rosie with the "greats" is so special. She will LOVE it !!

Photozgran Tue Dec 01, 07:41:00 AM  

Great pictures of a sweet family. They will value these pictures as the years go by. What a blessing for you to be able to take the pictures.

Coffee Bean Tue Dec 01, 08:38:00 AM  

You did a great job..once again..love the one of Jim/Jan...I think that is my fav..but I do love the grandkids pic with great grandma too..that is precious.

Cheri Barrett Tue Dec 01, 04:53:00 PM  

I actually know who this is! Great job on the photos and I'm with you on which is my favorite. There's just something about grandmas and their grandchildren.

Brooke LeeAn Copeland Wed Dec 02, 01:49:00 PM  

Good job on lighting!!!

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP