Monday, December 7, 2009

. emma jane .

. meet little emma jane . a beautiful baby girl with a full head of dark hair .
. emma jane .
. my friend, wilma made a few baby props for my photos shoots and i was excited to try a few of them out . she made this great little pink wrap . which emma looked absolutely adorable all wrapped up in .
. emma jane .
. emma wasn't quite sure what to think of a few of our ideas .
:)
. don't you just love this adorable little headband .
. emma jane .
. she just stared at me and my camera for these, it was so sweet .
. emma jane .

. emma jane .

. emma jane .
. love all the little wrinkles .
. emma jane .
. this one has to be my favorite . snuggled into mama's arms, just hanging out, sucking on her passy .
. emma jane .

. emma jane .
. wilma even made this cute little manger . perfect prop for this christmas season, don't you think ?
. emma jane .
. lisa, it was my pleasure to photography your beautiful little emma jane and to get to know you a little bit . and wilma, thanks for the awesome props . i hope you like seeing them in action .

. to see a few more photos of little emma click the newborn link at the top of the page or go here .

2 comments:

Des Mon Dec 07, 06:14:00 AM  

How adorable! Love the props.

Audrey Mon Dec 07, 01:14:00 PM  

I love that little headband pic with the pretty blanket. so cute and pretty!!

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP