Tuesday, November 3, 2009

. charlie, cheri and friends .

. cheri and my mom are very close friends and have been since they were little girls and went to church camp together . cheri grew up in our quaint little town of washington and is back for a few days from sunny california . the girls got their heads together and thought a photo shoot would be fun with cheri in her old stomping grounds as well as some shots of the the girls and their men .
. cheri's high school .
. cheri and charlie .
. the football field .
. charlie and cheri .

. cheri and charlie .
. and some memorable back alley's .
. not really .
:)
. cheri and charlie .
. cheri and my mom .
. cheri and saundra .

. saundra and cheri .
. the four .
. myron . saundra . cheri . charlie .
. we have to make sure the guys have a little fun too and what better way than to tell them NOT to smile .
. myron . saundra . cheri . charlie .
. and well, they sat in the leaves... so they had to toss some around .
. myron . saundra . cheri . charlie .
. and a few of just my mom and dad . these were fun to take, it's fun trying to get my dad to laugh .
. myron and saundra .

. myron and saundra .

. myron and saundra .

2 comments:

photozmom Tue Nov 03, 07:56:00 PM  

Thanks, Sis! They turned out good. I LOVE the one of Charlie and Cheri in the alley!!! They are several that are my favorites but that one is the BEST...In my HUMBLE opinion :O)st

Emily Wed Nov 04, 07:16:00 AM  

Great job! Looks like a lot of fun. :-)

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP