Thursday, November 5, 2009

. can you imagine .

. having 3 sisters, and all together you make 4 . having 2 brothers i can't . but they look like they have the best time together .
. little ladies .
. and then add a bff to the mix . does it get any better than this ?
. little ladies .
. see what i mean ?
. little ladies .
. it's like a dream land .
. little ladies .

. little ladies .

. little ladies .

. little ladies .
. sisters and friends even help you when you fall . i remember when i was little and was riding bikes with my brothers i went around a curve on our gravel road too fast (trying to keep up with them) wrecked my bike, got bloody knees and elbows and all, my brothers drove off and never even missed me . hm, maybe that's why this little land of sisters seems so magical to me .
:)
. little ladies .
. this is a cute little series of shots . we played ring-around-the-rosie a lot and amanda loved it and wanted to play more, since actions speak louder than words at this age...
. wants to play ring-around-the-rosie again .

. wants to play ring-around-the-rosie again .

. wants to play ring-around-the-rosie again .
. don't you love it ! these girls are seriously so sweet to each other, and were all evening . their mama is teaching them well .
. this bunny is going to have a hard time eating those carrots .
. jessica .
. little ladies .
. brianna .
. little ladies .
. andrea .
. little ladies .
. amanda .
. little ladies .

. little ladies .
. and just wait, there's more .

1 comments:

Audrey Fri Nov 06, 09:49:00 AM  

oh my how cute all they the whole batch of them. I love girliness.
loved the pink background photos you did. like I say you are talented, I've seen other people dabble in photography but you have a real knack for it.

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP