Wednesday, October 28, 2009

. there's a few things we do once a year at aunt sarah's .

. and carving pumpkins is one of them . although reed's ready to move onto ginger bread houses now, thankfully it's not very far away .
. carving pumpkins with my boys .
. this is a favorite tradition of mine, although i've only done it for what, like 3 years now .
. carving pumpkins with my boys .
. it's gooey and kinda gross .
. carving pumpkins with my boys .
. but it really doesn't bother me, i actually love picking out the seeds .
. carving pumpkins with my boys .
. the boys got into the gooey part too . and they loved the end result .
. ryan, reed and jack .
. jack .
. jack-o-lantern .

. jack .
. i had so much fun making jack with the boys, and since they were going to take it home i was feeling like we needed to do one for my place . so we did, or i did, ryan had to get back to his school work and reed was kinda over it by then .
. my carved pumpkin .
. and probably my favorite part . the roasted seeds .
. mmm, pumpkin seeds .
? have i mentioned i love fall ?

2 comments:

Aunt N Wed Oct 28, 05:23:00 AM  

Traditions are so wonderful! Even when the participants move on for whatever reasons, the memories survive, and esp. with your wonderful pictures!

Audrey Thu Oct 29, 08:17:00 AM  

this makes me want to drudge up the energy to carve a pumpkin

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP