Tuesday, August 4, 2009

. puppies .

. puppies are so much work . how is it that you see them and you forget about how much work they are ? the two we just got are even out of the cute tiny stage, but still oh so sweet . and it's a good thing because they have done their fair share of destruction around here . my flower bed won't be the same .
. puppies laid on my flowers .
. and the last 3 weeks the yard has been littered with corn stalks . thankfully that'll be over soon . they loved to eat sweetcorn and couldn't pick it without getting the whole stalk .
. puppies drug corn stalks all over the yard .
. mud on my front door and back door from puppy paws .
. puppies pawing at the door .
. and strange things showing up in the yard . lots of tie-down straps from the machine shed, coveralls and coats from the shop and then...a pair of pants . dress pants . i have no idea where these came from . how do they find this stuff ?
. puppies found a pair of pants somewhere !
. not to mention the digging, the barking, the chewing, the jumping . i can't wait for them to get about another year on them . i have all new appreciation for chopper and his laziness .
:)

6 comments:

Bridget Tue Aug 04, 06:36:00 AM  

Sounds like the puppies are going none stop!!!

photozmom Tue Aug 04, 07:23:00 AM  

Don't forget the 1 1/2 pr of boots I found :O) I enjoyed them but like any "grandmother" glad I don't have them ALL the time :O) They really are so sweet and cute as can be!!!! hang in there... "raise them right" and life will be easier!! Are we talking dogs or kids ?!?!?! It really is true... The principle is the same :O)

Audrey Tue Aug 04, 09:01:00 AM  

between you and katie's dog stories.... I'm thinking we'll never get one

Aunt N Tue Aug 04, 05:23:00 PM  

I'm so behind on reading/looking at pics on your blog -- VBS week for me. Enjoyed it all. Oh, do I remember the puppy stage and what havoc it raised around here! Trouble is: our dog is never going to overcome all her puppy tendencies even though she is grey around the muzzle. I think it is her breed. You probably chose better. Don't get me wrong. Most of what she does is fine, but sometimes she can't help herself and to get attention will do the most rascally things. But on a farm you have to have a dog!

worth100words Wed Aug 05, 09:40:00 AM  

Lol- I love the trail of destruction!!

Annika Thu Aug 06, 04:34:00 AM  

Our dog is doing this too. Corwin said this morning, man that dog makes a mess!' Yes she does!

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP