Friday, July 31, 2009

. it feels so good .

. to get home and get back into the swing of things . although i'm feeling a little jet lag and i never even got on a jet ! but it's getting better . it would help more to get to bed at a decent time . i came home to a garden full of produce so i've been working away at that . lots of cukes .
. cuke salad .
. some green and yellow beans .
. yellow and green beans .
. the other day on my way home from town i couldn't help but notice all the wildflowers in the ditches so i pulled over and snipped a few for my table . 
. wildflowers picked from the roadside .
. and last night ellie and stuart came for a few hours . we took the dogs swimming . 
. elsie riding in the back .

. taking the dogs for a swim .
. they have the same cute little profile .
. stuart and ellie . they have the same profile .
. ellie has gotten her hair cut since last i saw her and i'm in love with the new short do ! it's absolutely adorable .
. love these two .
. showing me just how big they really are .
. they wanted to show me how big they were .
. ellie all of the sudden got quiet and i look over and here's what i see .
. she was thinking about mommy .
. this is her very sad face . and she says 'i miss my mom and i want to see her tonight' . 
. missing mommy .
. she never did tear up and we got worked through it .
. missing mommy for a minute .
. and her smiles were back . this all happened in about a minute .
. we worked through it :)

. stuart .

. ellie .
. on our way home ellie got to picking on stuart and he was giggling like crazy . i was wishing i had a video on my camera .
. picking on stu .
. greta wanting her nose in the window . 
:)
. she's keeping things interesting around here .
. greta .

2 comments:

Bridget Fri Jul 31, 06:56:00 AM  

I Love Ellie's new haircut it so cute! I also like the picture of Stuart giggling because it reminds me of when uncle jim was playing which hand and chasing him around the table. Looks like they had a good time.

Audrey Fri Jul 31, 10:40:00 AM  

I really really am jealous of those cucumbers...the stores have crap for cucumbers, I have GOT to get myself to the farmers market tomorrow.

. all images copyright by . sarahnebelphotography . please don't copy without permission .

Followers

. contact me .

. if you're interested in what a session entails, prices or anything else contact me at sarahnebel@cloudburst9.net
or at
319-461-8040 .

. studio location .

51 1st Street, Riverside, Iowa

About Me

My photo
. i love my family . i love owl city . i love color . i love being creative . i love my husband . i love having fun . i love new projects . i love friends . i love fall . i love watching others have fun . i love coffee . i love gilmore girls . i love kids . i love hot summer days . i love blogs . i love life . i love Him .

. come be my friend .

Member of the Professional Photographers of Iowa (PPI)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP